What is better than chocolate? Double chocolate of course! You can never go wrong with chocolate for breakfast, or even lunch or dinner if you like to have your oats later in the day.
Double Chocolate Protein Baked Oatmeal
This baked oatmeal is a little different than some. You cook the oats like you normally would in the microwave or stove top as if you were going to eat them, then add to a oven safe dish and bake until a nice crust forms on the top and the middle is warm and gooey.
The Chocolate Brownie ONE Protein in this cannot be beat. Seriously, the only protein powder that you can mix into oats and not have it curdle and make the texture terrible. It leaves your oats thick, creamy, delicious, and packed with protein.
Check out the recipe below! And make sure to grab your ONE Protein and get $1 shipping as always! 👇
✅ Double Chocolate Protein Baked Oatmeal
- 1 cup (80g) quick oats
- 2 cups water
- 6 tbsp (92g) liquid egg whites
- 1 scoop (34g) Macro Supps ONE Protein, chocolate brownie
- 1 tbsp (5g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- pinch salt
- chocolate for topping (I used Hershey Kiss, but any chocolate will work)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Add oats and water to a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Stir and microwave another minute. Add egg whites and whisk well. Microwave for 1 minute.
- Add chocolate brownie ONE Protein, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well. Pour oatmeal into an oven safe dish or bowl.
- Bake at 400F for 15 minutes. Top with chocolate chips / hershey kiss and enjoy!
🍽Nutrition (oats only): 490 calories, 46 protein, 54 carbs, 8 fat